Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
As of August 23, 2021, all customers participating in our tours must present a negative test or proof of vaccination. If a customer doesn’t present a negative Covid-19 test or the proof of vaccination, the customer may not participate in the tour. The money for this tour is non-refundable.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 7 - 12
Full-day Puerto Rico Adventure
Create a combo tour with a day split with the Sailing Catamaran & Snorkel Tour and the Eco Adventures Bio Bay Kayak Tour.
- Catamaran Sail & Snorkel: 9:30 am to 3:30pm
- Kayaking Bio Bay: 6:30pm
- Days of Operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Ham and Salami Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce
- Veggie Wrap: Roasted white and red onion, pepper, parsley, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- Unlimited soft drinks and complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Round trip transportation is $40 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo). To add up the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance. to make proper arrangements. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information:
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.