Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
Sailing Catamaran & Bio Bay Combo Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 7 - 12
Full-day Puerto Rico Adventure
Create a combo tour with a day split with the Sailing Catamaran & Snorkel Tour and the Eco Adventures Bio Bay Kayak Tour.
- Catamaran Sail & Snorkel: 9:30 am to 3:30pm
- Kayaking Bio Bay (Depending on time of year ): 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm
- Days of Operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Veggie wrap
- Ham Sandwich
- Turkey Sandwich
- Veggie Gluten Free
- Local Fruits & Snacks
- Complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks, refreshments & water
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Small size gear for children ages 6 & up
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fresh water boat showers
- Easy access to the water using two “Sea Ladders”
- Radio am fm cd aux stereo sound
- Round trip sea cruise to Icacos beach and snorkeling spots aboard our Traveler sailing catamaran.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information:
- Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.
- Bio Bay portion of the tour may NOT be canceled same day. Please be aware this is a FULL day and we will not reimburse, reschedule or refund if guest comes back from Boat Tour too tired to do Bio Bay tour.