Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
Sailing Catamaran & Bio Bay Combo Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 7 - 12
Full-day Puerto Rico Adventure
Create a combo tour with a day split with the Sailing Catamaran & Snorkel Tour and the Eco Adventures Bio Bay Kayak Tour.
- Catamaran Sail & Snorkel: 9:30 am to 3:30pm
- Kayaking Bio Bay (Depending on time of year ): 6:15 to 6:45 pm
- Days of Operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Ham and Salami Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce
- Veggie Wrap: Roasted white and red onion, pepper, parsley, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- Local Fruits & Snacks
- Complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks, refreshments & water
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Small size gear for children ages 6 & up
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fresh water boat showers
- Easy access to the water using two “Sea Ladders”
- Radio am fm cd aux stereo sound
- Round trip sea cruise to Icacos beach and snorkeling spots aboard our Traveler sailing catamaran.
Round trip transportation is $40 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo). To add up the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance. to make proper arrangements. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information:
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.