Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 6 - 12
Culebra Snorkeling & Bio Bay Kayak Tour
Split the day to experience both the Culebra Power Boat Tour and the Bioluminescent Bay Tour on this combo adventure.
Culebra Power Boat
- Check-in time for Culebra: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Includes: lunch, drinks, and snorkeling equipment
- Check-in time for bio bay: 5:45 p.m.
- Includes: snacks, refreshments, and kayaking gear
- Transportation is $30 per person round trip from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
Days of operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information: