Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
Culebra Power Boat & Bioluminescent Bay Combo Tour
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5 - 12
Culebra Snorkeling & Bio Bay Kayak Tour
Split the day to experience both the Culebra Power Boat Tour and the Bioluminescent Bay Tour on this combo adventure.
Culebra Power Boat
- Check-in time for Culebra: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Includes: lunch, drinks, and snorkeling equipment
- Check-in time for bio bay can be anywhere from 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. ( depending on time of year) .
- Includes: snacks, refreshments, and kayaking gear
- Transportation only for parties of 6 or more and is $40 per person round trip from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. To add the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance to make proper arrangements.
Days of operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Veggie wrap
- Ham Sandwich
- Turkey Sandwich
- Veggie Gluten Free
- Local Fruits & Snacks
- Complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks, refreshments & water
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Small size gear for children ages 6 & up
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fresh water boat showers
- Easy access to the water using two “Sea Ladders”
- Radio am fm cd aux stereo sound
- Round trip sea cruise to Culebra’s beaches and snorkeling spots aboard our speedy, comfortable 46’ tour boat, ‘Tobias’
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information:
- Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.
- Bio Bay portion of the tour may NOT be canceled same day. Please be aware this is a FULL day and we will not reimburse, reschedule or refund if guest comes back from Boat Tour too tired to do Bio Bay tour.