Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 6 - 12
Culebra Snorkeling & Bio Bay Kayak Tour
Split the day to experience both the Culebra Power Boat Tour and the Bioluminescent Bay Tour on this combo adventure.
Culebra Power Boat
- Check-in time for Culebra: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Includes: lunch, drinks, and snorkeling equipment
- Check-in time for bio bay: 5:45 p.m.
- Includes: snacks, refreshments, and kayaking gear
- Transportation is $30 per person round trip from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
Days of operation: Mondays thru Saturdays
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Ham and Salami Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce
- Veggie Wrap: Roasted white and red onion, pepper, parsley, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- Unlimited soft drinks and complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Round trip transportation is $40 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo). To add up the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance. to make proper arrangements. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
For more information:
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.