Glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico as you enjoy the breathtaking views!
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 6 - 12
SS Tobias Snorkeling Tour in Puerto Rico
Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra Island and Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve. We take you to secluded coves only accessible by boat. Explore the Luis Peña Nature Reserve’s beaches, where sea turtles nest and the underwater sea life is sure to amaze you with a variety of fish and colorful reef gardens.
- All-you-can-eat buffet (cold cuts, fresh bread, tuna salad, chicken salad, and vegetarian pasta)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Transportation is $25 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
Note: Our snorkel and beach tour may include one of the following beach stops (depending on sea and weather conditions):
- Flamenco Beach
- Carlos Rosario Beach
- Tamarindo Beach
- Luis Peña Beach (west)
- Punta Soldado Beach
Be advised that our Tobias Culebra Power Boat crosses open waters that are not appropriate for pregnant women, people with back and neck issues or recent heart surgery, and children under 6 years of age. Children 6 and under cannot participate in this excursion.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Effective March 8th, No aerosol sunscreen will be allowed