Glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico as you enjoy the breathtaking views!
Tobias Culebra Power Boat
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5 - 12
Tobias Culebra Snorkeling Tour in Puerto Rico
Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra Island were you can enjoy a Reef stop and 1 beach stop (All stops will be at captains discretion depending on sea condition)
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Veggie wrap
- Ham Sandwich
- Turkey Sandwich
- Veggie Gluten Free
- Local Fruits & Snacks
- Complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks, refreshments & water
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Small size gear for children ages 6 & up
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fresh water boat showers
- Easy access to the water using two “Sea Ladders”
- Radio am fm cd aux stereo sound
- Round trip sea cruise to Culebra’s beaches and snorkeling spots aboard our speedy, comfortable 46’ tour boat, ‘Tobias’
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
Round trip transportation is $35 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo). To add the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance to make proper arrangements.
This tour is not suited for expecting mothers, children under the age of 5yrs, those prone to motion sickness, any past or existing back/neck injuries, recent surgeries or serious health concerns. Tobias boat tour could be quite bouncy, make sure you are physically and mentally prepared.
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.