Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
Traveler Catamaran Sailing Tour
As of August 23, 2021, all customers participating in our tours must present a negative test or proof of vaccination. If a customer doesn’t present a negative Covid-19 test or the proof of vaccination, the customer may not participate in the tour. The money for this tour is non-refundable.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5 - 12
Traveler Catamaran to Icacos Island
You have the option of exploring the uninhabited island of Icacos, hitting the beach, getting geared up for the first snorkel session, or just doing nothing — watching the kids enjoy the water slide while ordering up a rum punch or piña colada! Relaxation is the order of the day!
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Ham and Salami Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce
- Veggie Wrap: Roasted white and red onion, pepper, parsley, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- Unlimited soft drinks and complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Round trip transportation is $30 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo). To add up the pick up service call us at least 48 in advance. to make proper arrangements. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
This tour is not suited for expecting mothers, children under the age of 6yrs, those prone to motion sickness, any past or existing back/neck injuries, recent surgeries or serious health concerns. Tobias boat tour could be quite bouncy, make sure you are physically and mentally prepared.
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.