Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5 - 12
Join Us for a Catamaran Tour in Puerto Rico
As we glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico, you get to enjoy the breathtaking views of nature!
You have the option of exploring the uninhabited island of Icacos, hitting the beach, getting geared up for the first snorkel session, or just doing nothing — watching the kids enjoy the water slide while ordering up a rum punch or piña colada! Relaxation is the order of the day!
- All-you-can-eat buffet (cold cuts, fresh bread, tuna salad, chicken salad, and vegetarian pasta)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Transportation is $20 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera