Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5 - 12
Traveler Catamaran to Icacos Island
You have the option of exploring the uninhabited island of Icacos, hitting the beach, getting geared up for the first snorkel session, or just doing nothing — watching the kids enjoy the water slide while ordering up a rum punch or piña colada! Relaxation is the order of the day!
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey sandwich
- lettuce and tomatoes, swiss cheese, cranberry spread, smoke turkey
- Ham sandwich
- lettuce and tomatoes, american cheese, honey mustard dressing, roasted ham
- Veggie / pesto sauce wrap
- flour tortilla, roasted green and red pepper, roasted white and red onion, lettuce and tomatoes, roasted carrot, pesto sauce
- Chicken Wrap
- lettuce and tomatoes, pepper and onion, cranberry, roasted chicken
- Turkey sandwich
- Unlimited soft drinks and complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Transportation is $20 per person from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
This tour is not suited for expecting mothers, children under the age of 6yrs, those prone to motion sickness, any past or existing back/neck injuries, recent surgeries or serious health concerns. Tobias boat tour could be quite bouncy, make sure you are physically and mentally prepared.
Bringing alcohol aboard is not allowed.