Sail aboard the 54 ft. Catamaran, TRAVELER as we glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico. Our guests have the options of exploring the uninhabited island of Icacos, hitting the beach, getting geared up for the first snorkel session or just doing nothing – watching the kids enjoy the water slide, while ordering up a Rum Punch or Piña Colada! Relaxation is the order of the day!
Price – $75 | Duration 6 Hours
▪ All you can eat Buffet (Cold cuts, fresh bread, tuna salad, chicken salad and vegetarian pasta)
▪ Unlimited soft drinks
▪ Afternoon, complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks
▪ Local Beer available at cash bar
▪ Quality Snorkeling Gear provided
▪ Flotation Devices
▪ Snorkeling Instructions
▪ Fun Water Slide
▪ Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
$20.p/p from most locations in Metro San Juan and Hotels and Guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s Northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See Pick Up and Drop-Off times here.
▪ Cost per person*: Adults $75.00 / Children (5 – 12 years) $63.00 (Plus Taxes).
▪ Tour Duration: 6 hours – 9:30am to 3:30pm
▪ What to Bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen (aerosol not allowed), dry change of clothes and a waterproof camera!
▪ Check-In Time: 8:30 – 9:00am
▪ Location: Villa Marina, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
▪ Ages: Family members welcome (children 5 – 12 years)