Join us on a fantastic snorkel and beach tour to Culebra and the Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 6 - 12
Sunset Puerto Rico Snorkeling Adventure
Sail aboard the 54-foot catamaran Traveler as we glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico. Then get geared up for the first snorkel session or just lay back and relax as we sail into the sunset.
- Light snacks (deli sandwiches, pasta salads, and local fruit)
- Sodas, water, and juices
- Complimentary rum punch and piña coladas
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Transportation is $25 per person round trip from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels and guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See pick-up and drop-off times here.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (aerosol not allowed)
- Dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera