Sail aboard the 54 ft. Catamaran, TRAVELER as we glide through the calm, protected Caribbean waters of Fajardo Sound on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico. Then get geared up for the first snorkel session or just doing nothing and we’ll sail into the sunset.
▪ Light snacks (Deli Sandwiches, Pasta Salads & Local Fruit)
▪ Sodas, Water and Juices
▪ Complimentary Rum Punch and Piña Coladas
▪ Quality Snorkeling Gear provided
▪ Flotation Devices
▪ Snorkeling Instructions
▪ Fun Water Slide
▪ Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
$15 p/p round trip from most locations in Metro San Juan and Hotels and Guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s Northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See Pick-Up and Drop-Off times here
▪ Cost per person*: Adults $63.00 / Children (5 – 12 years) $53.00 (Plus Taxes).
▪ Tour Duration: 3 hours – 4:00pm to 6:30pm
▪ What to Bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen (aerosol not allowed), dry change of clothes and a waterproof camera!
▪ Check-In Time: 3:00 – 3:30pm
▪ Location: Villa Marina, Fajardo, Puerto Rico