Join us in a fantastic Snorkel and Beach Tour to Culebra Island and Cayo Luis Peña Nature Reserve. We take our guests to secluded coves only accessible by boat. Explore the Luis Peña Nature Reserve’s beaches where sea turtles nest and the underwater sea life will amaze you with a variety of fish and colorful reef gardens.
Price – $95 | Duration 6.5 Hours
▪ All you can eat Buffet (Cold cuts, fresh bread, tuna salad, chicken salad and vegetarian pasta)
▪ Unlimited soft drinks
▪ Afternoon, complimentary Piña Colada & Rum Punch drinks
▪ Local Beer available at cash bar
▪ Quality Snorkeling Gear provided
▪ Flotation Devices
▪ Snorkeling Instructions
▪ Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
$25.p/p from most locations in Metro San Juan and Hotels and Guesthouses on Puerto Rico’s
Northeast coast (Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo and Fajardo) and Palmas del Mar in Humacao. See Pick-Up and Drop-Off times here.
Note: Our Snorkel & Beach Tour may include one of the following Beach stops: (Depending on sea and weather conditions)
▪ Flamenco Beach
▪ Carlos Rosario Beach
▪ Tamarindo Beach
▪ Luis Peña Beach (west)
▪ Punta Soldado Beach
Be advised that our Tobias Culebra Power Boat traverse open waters that may not be appropriate for pregnant women, people with back and neck issues or recent heart surgery and children under 6 years of age.
▪ Cost per person*: Adults $95.00 / Children (6 – 12 years) $73.00 (Plus Taxes).
▪ Tour Duration: 6.5 hours – 9:30am to 4:00pm
▪ What to Bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen (aerosol not allowed), dry change of clothes and a waterproof camera!
▪ Check-In Time: 8:30 – 9:00am
▪ Location: Villa Marina, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
▪ Ages: Family members welcome (children 6 – 12 years)